Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bringing tiredness to a whole new level.

I'm feeling really tired and it's only the second day of the week. But at least the only 'bad' thing is I'm just feeling really tired. I'm not feeling stressed/upset/troubled/worried/anxious/low/whatever at the moment. Hopefully, never! Well, got home after rehearsal, ate, bathed, blow dried my hair and now I'm ready to collaspe on my bed and sleep!

Going back to TJ always evoke a weird kind of feeling in me. Kind of like a bitter sweet thing but not really. Well, one more time on thursday and that's about it I guess. Rehearsal was relaxing for me as usual. I'm only performing 1 item, the opening item and that's it. Brought my laptop and work along so I can study. Tried to do some research for the assignment Jac set me but I wasn't absorbing anything that I was reading! So I gave up on trying to do anything. Feel really horrible though that I didn't do any work today but it would be silly to try and do anything now. I'll just wake up earlier tomorrow to do some work.

Out of the house for 16 hours today! 7am to 11pm. I have been arriving home late for the past few days but I seem to be leaving house earlier every morning. Tired tired tired! Thought I could come home after school and sleep for at least an hour today before I leave for rehearsal but nope. Arrived home and left within half an hour. So tiring to always be rushing somewhere. And I think I am feeling really tired physically! I found that these few days, whenever I am walking especially when I am walking home after a long day, I would stop suddenly and just stand on the spot or slow down considerably almost to the point of stopping. It's funny because I always never realise what I am doing until I find myself standing or walking almost on the spot. So silly and embarrassing!

The two tests today were better than I expected. Passing shouldn't be a problem but whether I get As or not is a whole different story. I need 90% and above to get an A. Gah!

And I thought people say university is supposed to be more relaxed! Well, I'm definitely studying more! I'm even reading up before class and stuff. Hmm... FREAKY!

Ok, it has been almost 18 hours since I woke up. It's time to go back to sleep land. Goodnight world!

No comments: