It's friday it's friday it's friday it's fridayyyyyyyy!
It's the end of the school week. Been a hectic week but surprisingly, I didn't thought it was too bad. In fact I enjoyed this week a lot. I didn't feel stressed or upset or troubled at all which was amazing! The only thing I felt was tiredness. Really sleepy kind of tiredness. It was a demanding but goooood week I thought. I saw what discipline I could have with myself - using every single break to do work/study for tests in advance even when the others are watching movies on my laptop next to me, bringing work along everytime I go back for dance practice and doing them in between dances or during rest time etc. And so with that, I managed to complete my english essay in time and I even completed my music assignment which is only due on the 7th. I really really complete it, ready to hand it kind of complete. It's all printed and ready now. One less thing to worry about. Everything just worked out in the end and little things keep working to my advantage like how my lecturers always decide that we should not have 2.5 hours lectures this week and should go home early so I get to rest a tiny bit more. What seemed like a really crazy week turned out busy but really nice and I'm happy. (: All I need to do now is to catch up on my sleep.
Reverie III was fun and I thought the performance was good! My last dance performance for a while, and my last time dancing with TJ Modern Dance Club! It was good. I thought the SYF dance was not too bad! Definitely a lot better than the rehearsal though. I felt good while dancing! (: It was weird when people keep thanking me for going back to dance, and it seemed like everyone was doing it. Just made me a tad uncomfortable after the initial embarrassement. But I was really happy in the end when Mr. Zaki and Miss Wee talked to me. Had to run really quickly after the performance because unlike the others who have holidays, I have a morning lecture the next day. So I went to say goodbye to Zaki and Miss Wee and besides getting a hug from both of them and Miss Ng and then saying more thank yous, they told me to go back and dance with them more often. And they asked me about new school too. Gah! I will miss dancing under them a lot. They are amazing.
Seems like everyone is asking me to go back and dance. My parents saw Ms. Pang yesterday at the concert and apparently she told them to ask me to go back and dance and do A1 and A2 together. A1 and A2 together is just impossible! Actually, just A2 alone is impossible. A1 is already so challenging! But that's not the main point here. The question is whether to go back and dance or not. And then when talking to Miss Wee, she keeps asking me to go back to TJC. Not just for dance, but to leave SIM and go back to TJ as a student. She was quite funny, after a while of trying to persuade me, she said and I quote "I bet you will miss us!" in like a i-don't-know-how-to-describe-tone-but-you-know kind of tone. But after, she said anytime I feel like dancing, I am welcomed to go back and take class. Zaki even told me I to go back and join them for Reverie 4! It's nice to know that I'm welcomed back because I really enjoy dancing under them. But dancing is a very hmmmm thing now.
Anyway, I declare tonight rest night! I honestly need a break after slogging so hard for the past week.
Oh yeah, I cut my hair again. And this time the hairdresser cut it the way he thought was best. But it was Jeff and I had my hair cut by him before so it wasn't that bad. I'm too tired to have any reaction to the hair now. Maybe tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment