Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dance dance dance! (:

I'm in TJ now supposedly dancing/studying at the same time. Busy busy. I just watched grad night dance and it's pretty! (:

I hope I get to go off at 6pm though. I want to watch my sister perform! It's important. OH WEEEEE! I just asked Miss Wee if I can go at 6 and she was like "Can can. No problem.", all happy and cheery. So nice! Angel said she's in a good mood today. But I said it's only because Miss Wee likes me. Haha. Which resulted in Angel chasing me around the hall trying to kick me.

I just watched all the dances. It's good! I was pretty impressed by the Year 1 item. They have practiced hard and it's showing. In fact they are practicing now. Miss Wee's item is amazing and I love the finale still! Love love me! Love love me! It's so cheery! I love happy dance. You know, I was watching them dance and I realised actually when one dances, you don't really have to bother much about expression. Because when you're really enjoying the dance, it just shows naturally.

I've been studying while they are dancing too. Been pretty productive if I may say so. Studied theory of music for MUS116 test on tuesday and I completed half of what has to be covered. Half more to go! Studying for ECO182 will be tough though. I don't know if I can get an A for it. Discipline caroline! Discipline!

No comments: