Point format today for I'm feeling pretty lazy!
1) Went to school for the DARS report talk. It was a tiny bit useful I guess. Now I'm thinking whether to do a minor and do 2 concentrates (which means I have to stay on for 1 more semester at the end) or just do 1 concentrate. Double degree is out of the question because business majors don't get enough free electives to do a double degree and I certainly don't want to stay on for an extra 3 semesters!
2) Went out with cousin after that! Lunched at Taka, ate too much I think and felt real sleepy!
3) My cousin bought me a 4 x 4 x 4 rubik's cube from borders. ZOMG! Thank you so much cousin!
4) I don't know how to solve the 4 sided cube after I messed it up. ): But I will learn!
5) Saw a lot of rubik's cubes today! At wheelock and then at plaza singapura. Rubik's spotting day!
6) Dinner at Hans with cousin, xiaogoo and uncle was fun! I made us sit at a table in a little corner, hidden all the way inside. (: Omelette is nice but I should stop eating so much eggs.
7) I've got 4 new books to read! Woots!
8) I can't think of anymore things to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment