Saturday, May 26, 2007

Living in a demanding world.

I completed my english essay. I think it's pretty horrible though and I feel like ripping it apart to write it all over again if I have the time. At least I have something to hand in on monday. (: Now all I have to do tonight is to finish my journal response, my music assignment, my ECO182 worksheet, do my readings for ECO182 lecture and study for both my music and econs test and I'll be settled for the next 2 days. Seems a bit much for one night though, but I'll try to do as much as I can!

Tough, demanding week coming up ahead of me! Dance practice tomorrow, monday and tuesday until I don't know what time, which probably means I only get to arrive at home at 12pm earliest because I live real far too. I'll be really tired. At least the others don't have school, but I'll have to be dragging myself to school every morning. Ha! And! Dance prac on monday night and I have 2 tests the next day. Reverie on thursday and I have an english essay assignment due on friday! Ah! All I can say to myself is good luck in trying to fit all those in AND trying to finish all my work, readings, assignments and find time to rest. But somehow I'm not feeling in the slightest bit worried/frustrated/anxious about the upcoming week. No idea why! I know I'll get through it, just needs a little discipline and planning. That's why I've been trying to finish all that I can yesterday and today.

Today's message was really timely I thought. At least for me. Just when I have a really tough week approaching. (: And maybe I should stop asking so many questions.

Nothing really special happened today. I basically glued myself to the seat and did my english essay. Finish it at 3.30pm, right on time for me to get ready to go down LOC. OH! I took a bus today without knowing if it really goes to where I wanted to go. So brave of me! What else? Oh yeah, Jac sent me to grandma's house. SO nice of her. (:

Oh boy, I'm feeling exhuasted but I have to work and start on lessening the pile of work I have. Go me!
Work work work!

No comments: