As life goes on, many people loses their courage to try things that they deem impossible or difficult. But think of courage and commitment as twin brothers. Often, when people lack the courage to embrace certain things, it actually could be commitment that they are afraid of. True, in many situations, it takes a great deal of courage to let go or to turn away from the situation. However, if one do press on, it shows a great deal of commitment, but a greater display of courage.
Just more thinking in a not so exciting day. (:
16th May 2007:
1) I forgot my EZ-link card today. ):
2) I went down to school early to meet Shawn and I saw May! (:
3) We stayed away from studying today! We just sat in the food court from 1.30 to 3.45pm, eating, talking, chilling and NOT STUDYING! So proud of us! Meredith joined us later and we still didn't do work.
4) We played Hangman during MTH115 lecture! Meredith and I took forever to guess Shawn's word because it included an exclamation mark at the end! My goodness. I asked if he knew Hangman only included alphabets. Ha!
5) I'm an exhausted girl today! I slept till 8.30am in the morning! Yay? That's pretty late for me. Plus I slept early the night before which means I got way more than 8 hours of sleep. I knew I was tired but I didn't know I was that tired. And! I came home from school today and I knocked out on my bed from 6-ish till past 7! I'm still very tired.
6) Dr. Li released us at 5 today instead of 5.30pm! And tomorrow, it is very likely that we get released right after the quiz/test which means I get to go at 5.30pm instead of 6pm.
7) My brain worked real slow today. I took about, I'm guessing, 45 minutes to read through Chapter 1.5 and finish all 10 checkpoint questions. I gave up trying to do the problem set after first question.
I really should be revising for MTH115 and MUS116 quizzes tomorrow. 5% towards my final GPA is a lot. Gah! I shall go back to revising music theory and revise maths tomorrow during my long break. (:
semitones, whole tones, diatonic semitones, chromatic semitones...
And I'm still pondering about the absolute right and wrong question. It's very interesting ain't it? Think think think!
No comments:
Post a Comment