And I thought today was going to be a loooong and bad day! My first day of having the 6.5hour break in between my two lessons. But it didn't turn out too bad in the end, though my mood wasn't the best throughout the day. Not bad, just real tired.
So, because I was sort of late for music lecture the other day, I left house really early today and I arrived early! Met Meredith and Shawn and went to dump our maths textbook in my locker. After that, we met Shi Ting in the Atrium and went up to LT. The refreshments today weren't as good as the last time. Had music lecture which went okay.
Long break after! With all the waiting I have been doing these days, I found out that waiting can be a really tiring thing to do. Even if you're doing nothing but waiting, it's really tiring actually. And while waiting for Jacquline outside the library, I realised that we are always waiting in our life. Haha. Anway, today, we were lucky! We found an empty table on level 3, which is near a toilet, near a vending machine, near the food court! So we collected our textbooks and started doing maths. Well, they did maths while I did music first. Completed all the music work, all 26 pages! Then, started on maths. I finished P.6 today! And after a while, at about 12, Meredith was hungry, so we decided to go down to King Albert's Park's MacDonalds. Ate, and then we started doing maths there. While there, I finished all the check points in P.1, P.2 and P.3. Headed back to school at 2, so they can go for their class. And this time, I'm so lucky again! I found a table, even nearer to the food court and the table was near a plug. So I could charge the laptop. Went online, talked to wx! and did more maths. Went for the talk on 'Importance and current status of financial literacy' which was a total waste of time. Goodness me. But then I went back and guess what! the table was still empty! So i continued charging the laptop and talked to wx. But I didn't do anymore maths. Brain was pretty dead.
Went for Maths tutorial later and if there is anything that is boring beyond boring, it was the maths tutorial. A complete waste of time is what I would call it. So during tutorial I just did questions from the back and finished check points from P.4, P.5 and P.6. I think Dr Li could tell how bored we were (or was it just me?). So he said those looking for more challening stuff, go do question 135 from P.2 exercise. So I turned there and saw the heading 'Critical Thinking exericses' and for a moment I was happy, but it turned out to be so easy. What a disappointment and waste of more time. But finally tutorial ended and I rushed off. Anyway, I know absolutely nobody in my maths tutorial class. They all loook old! Oh yeah, someone like went in, signed her attendance and ran out and she was telling me to do the same. But I resisted the temptation ogay! And I went for the full tutorial. Good Calorine!
The bus ride back to Bishan was pretty torturous! I was easily carrying up to nearly 10kg today I think. I weighed my maths textbook and it's about 4kg! No wonder my arm has been hurting from carrying it around. I think I'm developing arm muscles. Besides the maths textbook, I had the music textbook, all my paper and notes, my laptop, the charger for the laptop, and stuff for the session with Jacquline. So heavy! So I boarded the bus and then I had a seat. But I gave it up later to this old man and the person next to me gave his seat up to the man's wife. And I'm glad I did even though I nearly died from having to stand with all the weight because I saw them alighting at a stop in Bishan as well! Imagine if they had to stand all the way! It would be so tough for them. That was my first cheering up incident.
Then, I went to wait for Jacquline outside Bishan library and suddenly this lady walking past stopped and turn back and walk towards me. She asked if I could phone her husband cos she forgot her mobile! So I did and she was soooo grateful and started sharing her story of why she forgot her mobile. And she kept thanking me and said God Bless and everything. And she just looked so happy and appreciative. So it got me happy too! And it wasn't a big thing I did. So yupp.
Then Jacquline came, we went into the library, talked and talked and talked. It was gooood! She got me hot chocolate and kept fussing over me! She made sure I drank the hot chocolate and honestly, she did made sure I drank it. And then, when we ended, she initially wouldn't let me walk home myself! And we were only at Bishan library, which is really near my house. It was quite funny because first she wanted to send me home but I kept rejecting. Then she wanted to walk me all the way. Goodness gracious! She said what if I fell into the drain or knock into a lamp post! So funny! But then I managed to persuade her that I will be fine walking on my own. (:
No school tomorrow! Only because my ESL407 teacher is away this week. But that means next monday I have 3 hour of lecture. How do I stand 3 hour of lecture?!? Oh yeah, my lectures are now 1.5hour instead of 50minutes that I'm used too in TJ. But I still got to go back for the stupid DARS report talk. Then I'm going out with cousin! (: Yay! Getting picked from SIM means I won't have to take the bus home.
Woots! Today was happy day! (:
Ha! I just received Alkene tutorial answers from Lenard! Oh how I miss teejay and chemistry! I'm thinking I should read my organic notes and do my tutorial but then again, if I'm so free, I should be reading my current textbooks instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment