Only the second day of lessons and I was nearly late already! The others had to go up first and save me a seat. This is very bad. When I walked into the lecture theatre, the lecturer was already speaking to the others. Oops! I should have told my brother to leave earlier. Because both of us had lessons at 9 today, we went down to school together and he in his relaxed manner left the house so late! Oh well, but technically, I wasn't late since I arrived at 9 on the dot. At least I wasn't like the guy, Arthur i think, who was 50 minutes late for ESL lecture yesterday. I will leave house earlier next time. The doors will be locked after 9.20am for future lectures. I shall go early and enjoy breakfast. It's so interesting that food is provided before each morning lecture! There was cake, something like curry puff and bagel today and tea, coffee and water for drinks. So during the break that we were given during the lecture, everyone just went to eat!
Today was a relax day. I only had one class, that is MUS116 (Theory of Music), which ended at 10.30am, so I got to go home early! I think Theory of Music will be relatively easy to score. At least for the time being it seems so. BUT! I have a theory quiz next week which brings the number of tests I have next week up to 2. Gah! Stress stress.
No comments:
Post a Comment