Friday, May 25, 2007

Wooosh! And everything come piling down on me!

Today was a loooong but nice day! Got to meet up with some of 19. (: Had fun playing silly but entertaining word games. The story telling part was not so nice though. Ha!

I just completed my ECO182 assignment that has to be handed in tomorrow. Was struggling with it and suddenly I lost internet connection. Saw it as a way of telling me that I got to finish my assignment. So I didn't reset the connection until I was done with the assignment! Disciplined eh? Gah! We barely started the course and I'm not really liking it already. The lecturer is not really smart is he? Uploaded the assignment onto the portal only today when he wants it done by tomorrow and only telling us at 5pm. Hmm.. way to go man! I really dislike the textbook that we have as well. I find it not indepth enough so I've been looking for notes on my own. I'm thinking of buying another textbook. Hmmm... Why am I so fussy?

Suddenly it seems like I have a lot in the coming week! 5 page english essay due monday the 28th and 1st June, reverie on 31st May which means a lot of practices!, MUS116 and ECO182 quizzes on the 29th, music assignment due 7th June on top of all the other readings and normal work we have to do. Felt a little fearful for one moment but then I was alright. I can do this!

I did have a lot more to talk about, but this is not the time. Sleep comes first! Besides, I can't remember what I wanted to say anyway except that my spacebar feels a bit weird. It doesn't seem to be working as well as before. Poor spacebar. I hope it's not jammed. May my spacebar recover soon!

Right now, sleep awaits me. Goodnight world!

No comments: