I've been thinking about arguments/confrontations/quarrels and how much I hate them. Not just when I have a confrontation with someone but if there are people around me arguing and I can't stop it, I tend to move away because it makes me real uncomfortable and quarrels more often than not, always end up with someone being upset.
But today I thought, quarrel is still a form of communication. So if you're sad because you just had an argument with someone, be glad that you're still communicating! While you're upset, be glad that you still care for that person and that he/she still matters to you. Arguments may be difficult, but at least there's still interaction.
So I guess likewise, I can say while I'm feeling down because I'm missing something/someone/some place, I should be glad because it means that that thing/person/place still mean something to me and that I still care. (: Be glad. Woots for positive thinking?
I think I'm pushing myself too hard. Maybe not really pushing myself, but I'm just working a tad too hard. It's only the first day of week 2 and I've already almost completed the whole of week 3's work for maths. All but a few questions left, and that includes reading through all the pages, doing all check point questions and problem set. It's scaring me a bit because it seems almost like DC all over again. So I took some time off today! No maths during the 5.5hour break I had! Meredith and I locked our books in my locker and went out of school, all the way to Plaza Singapura and we watched Spiderman 3! Poor Shawn couldn't join us as he was stuck in English.
Jacquline just stumped me with her 'so are you one?' question. It really really really stumped me and I didn't know how to answer. But it seems like I'm thinking and asking her too many questions!
Tonight seemed to be quite a down night. But I'm getting so much better at lying to myself that I shall say it has been an okay night! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment