It's nice to be able to reach home early these days, to just chill around and do whatever comes to my mind. I went for a jog today and it felt good. I miss the feeling of pushing your body on even though you felt like you've reached your limit. I miss the exhaustion you feel after that and all the sweat because it means you have worked hard. I miss having PE in TJ. As crazy as it might sound, I did enjoy all the running we had to do. Strange sense of satisfaction after each run. (:
I honestly think that economics lecures could potentially be a cure for insomnia. Or was I just feeling tired, because I was struggling to stay awake during ECO182 lecture at one point. And you know what's worse? This is only the first lecture. Oh goodness me.
For the past week, I've given up listening to music on my phone while walking/travelling on the bus etc. Instead, I've been using that time to read and I discover a lot. It's pretty nice actually. So nice that I think I might now do it on a regular basis. (:
My mood today is still pretty good. Played silly games with Meredith and Shawn while Shi Ting slept/studied (We made her sit down to study for her COM101 test that's coming up. We studied with her too, until we started playing games!). I couldn't stop laughing at one time because they were confusing each other so much that they kept losing! I basically won even though they were the ones who taught me the game. Ha!
Music test came back today and I scored a perfect score! ((:
Do you think it'll rain tomorrow? I hope it rains tomorrow. Nothing much, just looking for answers. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment