Saturday, May 19, 2007

My comfort, my shelter!

It's a bad day and I'm not a very happy person today.

To think I was looking forward to today. 2nd month/10th week/11th time to LOC and it turned out that I nearly didn't go down at all. Something popped up at home and I was a bit afraid to leave the house in case something else happened. Was going to change out and stay at home instead, but then brother was home and he told me to go down, and when I asked mum if she wanted me to stay home she told me to just go down to church as well. So I went afterall, but I was late. To make matter worse, as I was rushing and had stuff on my mind, I boarded the wrong bus without noticing. Until I realised that I wasn't going the usual route. So I alighted and decided that walking to the nearest bus stop that would allow me to take a correct bus would be much faster so I bumped my way around to a bus stop. And people shouldn't think while they are walking, because I nearly crossed a road when a car was turning into it. It was scary, which only made me felt worse (being late already made me feel pretty crappy on top of everything else).

But then, today we sang 2 songs that have been accompanying me for the past few weeks and it made me a tad happier. Just that in the middle of one of them, I felt like crying because I just keep thinking about... well, everything.

I initially planned to stay for dinner with the rest. But plans changed! And I decided that I should leave instead. Family is more important. Oh yeah, I only found out today that Dad's flying off tomorrow. 0_o Never knew he had a trip coming up.

Wx read my mood immediately! It was cooooool. All I said was 'Hey' and 'how are you'. Did I mention I love my friends? Well, I love my friends! They make me happy.. when skies are grey! Had fun just talking to them, and of course having a nudge battle with Ben. I won! (:

Now I have a splitting headache and I'm going to rest. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be a much happier girl.

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength!

No comments: