Saturday, May 12, 2007

Grandma's birthday and Star's little adventures!

Grandma's birthday celebrations today! Woke up early as usual even though I really wanted to sleep. Tried forcing myself back to sleep but it didn't work so I started reading my book.

Lazed around the house and did random things like start wrapping my books until my relatives came! Then I had company seeing as both my siblings were out. Lunch at Furama Hotel was ok but crapping with cousins was really funny! Laughed a lot and played with Darrius! (: Carried him around to see the food and he always have some reaction at the dessert section! I think he got bored with looking at the food later though because so many people carried him to look at the food!

All of us went back to my house later and laze around. Then I got changed and was going to shop a bit with mabelle cousin and sister. But there wasn't enough time after that, so boon cousin sent them to J8 and then sent me all the way down to church! (:

Continued celebrating after that. Went home for popiah (is this how you spell it?) dinner. I didn't had to make a single popiah on my own! woots! Mum made all the popiah for me (actually it was just 2) and I just had to eat them. Yay for mum! Continued playing with darrius and once when mabelle cousin and I were doing the superman thing with him, he started smiling and laughing so much he drooled a lot and then me, being the person at the bottom got a whole load of his drool! And the drool nearly went straight into my mouth! My dear drooly nephew! But he's sooo adorable! Had cake after that, while the rest did. It was durian cake so they bought a special slice of strawberry cake for me seeing as I'm allergic to durian. So nice of them! But I was full so the slice of strawberry cake is still in the fridge.

Star was a naughty dog today. She went on 2 adventures. The first time xiaogu came into my room and told us Star was missing. I immediately jumped up, ran down and started calling for her. No dog! So I grabbed her leash and ran out of the gate which the maid left opened. Went left, while monica and mabelle cousin went right and I found her some way down. And when she saw the leash, she thought I was going to bring her out on a walk. Uh-huh, no way! Got her home after that and went to look for the other two to tell them that she was back. Gah! All because of Star I ran unglam-ly around the estate. Thank goodness it was saturday afternoon and almost everyone was in their houses. That was the first adventure. And then during dinner, my brother realised that the gate has been left wide open AGAIN and the dear dog is once again missing. So, I did what I did again, except with a bit of verbal expressions this time. Grabbed her leash and ran out, went left again while Dad went right. This time I didn't find her even though I walked a long way down. So I got worried. Whistled for her but no dog appeared. But then my sister came to look for me later and told me my dad found her. Gah! I was so mad at her this time I totally ignored her for the rest of the night. Normally I would get mad at her, tell her off, then feel bad about being mad and start playing, giving her treats and basically make it up. (No wonder people say I spoil her!) But this time it was different! I didn't even look at her when she came to me. But then again, it's not really her fault! The gates shouldn't have been left opened in the first place.

Today was the baptism service. I was looking from the balcony and then when they were being dunked (sort of), I suddenly thought, what if the person was hydrophobic? Hmmm...

No comments: