Boy, and I thought TJ's library was silent. The library at SIM is silent beyond silent! Nobody talks at all. You practically can hear everything - the opening/closing of a zip, the placing down of a book, the clicking of the tip of the pen. Initially, I was going to blog about it while in the library, but the tapping of the keyboard sounded really loud and I felt noisy, so I stopped after typing less than a sentence. That's how silent it was!
But it was conducive. There are little study cubicles in the libary and each person had their own cubicle to sit in. While in the library, I completed P.4 and P.5 of maths! So now, I'm quite ahead of what's being taught, seeing as we just did P.2 and P.3 today. I'm a mugger! (: But I'm beginning to think that it's a bad thing to be ahead because I totally wasn't listening during MTH115 lecture. I read the chapters at the back instead. The lecturer seem really easy to bully and it looks like everyone have the same thoughts, and that's bad. The lecturer can't seem to control the class very well. But then again, it's university and the students are responsible for themselves.
It seems like I'm pretty unlucky since starting at university! I have the worst timetable ever, got put into all the groups which I don't want to be in, and now, I got the locker which I told Shawn and Meredith that I pray I wouldn't get! It's right at the bottom row of all the lockers. And it will be my locker for 3 years. But somehow, I'm not letting myself be too affected by these things. Not too bothered about them really. I will survive!
I wonder what I am doing wrong these days. It has been nothing but pain, pain and more pain. ): But it's still not as bad as last time, where I would feel like dying everyday, and would have to curl up in bed in a little corner with no lights and aboslutely no sound. I think I will take a pill tonight.
And I declare tonight to be music night. As in, I would put my maths aside and read my music textbook tonight. It's easier on the brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment