They say "The Beauty of life isn't about how happy you are, but how happy others are because of you". And then I wondered, do I make people around me happy? Do I add beauty to their lifes? Or do I only bring about problems and sadness for people?
Home is still not a very happy place at the moment. ): Thank God for my siblings who just crap around with me at times to make me smile. Like today when my brother pops over into my room and announces that he's going to be a tattoo artist and then proceeds to 'tattoo' my sister's additional mathematics textbook when I refuse to let him practice on me. He had fun giving my sister a tattoo on her finger too. A little happiness never hurt anyone.
I wish I can make everything better. It pains me to see sad faces around. But then again, maybe I should start working on myself first.
I feel like I've embarked unknowingly on a downward fall and it's affecting my school work. I'm not motivated anymore, barely completing what's required of me. I can't even find the motivation to study for my ESL407 quiz which is just tomorrow. I seriously need to pull myself up and find a new source of motivation, for the old motivation is a thing of the past now. If only it's as easy as it sounds. I hope it's only a phase.
"Forgiveness is not an act of softness, not an act of weakness but an act of high courage" - Timothy Khoo
How nice would the world be, if everyone understood this.
What do you do if you realise that communication becomes difficult, and every attempt at communicating is more than likely to only end on a bad note? I wished confrontations never existed.
I'm not a very happy girl at the moment, am I? Help?
No comments:
Post a Comment