I took a nap this evening before dinner and I was so tired I didn't want to wake up. My sister called and woke me up from my beauty sleep and then straight after I hung up and fell asleep, my phone rang again. Had to drag myself up and walk down into the kitchen to find my maid to lay the table for dinner. And guess what! I was feeling so sleepy I somehow managed to walk all the way down and around and then walked up to my room and fall asleep again! Had a funny conversation with my sister when she tried to wake me up for dinner. It went something like this:
Monica: Please wake up, it's dinner time.
Caroline: But I want to sleep!
Monica: You can sleep after dinner.
Caroline: But my bed won't be warm then!
I then tried a different excuse to continue sleeping...
Caroline: I'm not hungry (I wasn't wasn't hungry, but I wanted to sleep).
Monica: No, you're hungry and you want to eat. Please get up.
Proceeds to sit up and then fall right over again and then finally dragging myself up and opening my eyes.
Caroline: But it's dark! (They came home quite late) and dark means it's time to sleep!
HA! My sister ended up giving me the are-you-mad look. But still, I made it down for dinner in the end. (:
ECO182 Mid-terms didn't go as well as I hoped it would. It was pretty bad and tricky and by the time I got to question 17, I was ready to fall asleep and I wasn't even halfway through. *Fingers crossed*
Reminder to self: Please look happier! ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment