Tonight I feel stressed. I think stressed is what I am feeling. Well, in anyway, whatever it is, it's a crappy feeling. Maybe because mid term exams are coming up or maybe I'm just tired of studying all the time for the never ending series of tests. I'm feeling rebellious tonight and I have a desire to tear my textbooks up and not study (but I still studied! Don't worry!). I wonder why do I feel so stressed when no one is pressurizing me apart from myself. HO HO HO! Oh Caroline, don't you know that to see the rainbow you've got to endure the rain?
And I see now that most things that happened in the last few months is really just an act. And I feel like a hypocrite, a big big monster! Don't you think turtles are such cool creatures? They can just withdraw their heads and limbs and hide in their little shells, and rock back and forth back and forth when their shells are upside down.
Numberings are good. I like numberings, so here goes.
1) I want a pet giraffe!
2) I don't know what sounds do giraffes make. Do you?
3) If only Mario wasn't so addicting.
4) I paid attention to the entire microeconomics lecture today! Now say you're proud of me!
5) Away with the queasy tummy, sniffy nose, toopid migraines and the urge to throw up every few minutes.
6) I went to the movies today and watched Shrek 3.
7) I think a dragon cross donkey creature is so adorable.
8) Meredith and I made a home out of our little corner in the atrium today.
9) I want to be a turtle. So I'll be a turtle with a pet giraffe and that would make me the coolest turtle on earth.
10) I taught Star something new. Now if only she doesn't think it's all a game and would actually do it without needing food as an incentive, it would be perfect.
11) I really think Star thinks it's all a game. She keeps pouncing on my hand and then pushing her nose into my hand.
12) Oh well, we'll work on it.
13) I wonder if I can teach the kois in the pond to jump through a hoop.
14) Do you think giraffes can play dead?
15) I think I'm sprouting nonsense and I should go and sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment