Before I forget to share, I'm loving Student Feedback forms, especially if the lecturer shares the comments with you! Dr. Hasnat showed flashed some of the comments in front of the whole LT today and it's super hilarious! There were stuff like:
Baban Hasnat (We googled you and found your website!)
Love the beard!
Make the tests optional!
Your accent is cute but crazy!
Too many graphs and it's driving me crazy!
(I was thinking good luck with all the other graphs that will follow! I mean duh! You're taking economics! Of course there will be graphs!)
A whole load of other stuff but I can't remember them. Oh boy oh boy, FUNNY! I wonder when will we get to do another one.
Oh, Dad's flying tomorrow to erm.. somewhere. Houston I think. Reminder to self: Please wake up in time to say goodbye. Hmm.. I wonder when he's coming back. Second reminder to self: Please find out when Dad's coming back.
Just realised next week will be quite a tough week. Econs Mid term exam, music quiz, english essay 2 first draft due. I'll need lots of discipline and good time management. Third reminder to self: Please stop procrastinating when trying to study for ECO182 Mid term exam. It is important!
Feeling sort of unwell now. Toopid headache. I need my orange pills! It's weird what happened this afternoon. I was chewing on a mint mentos and I sneezed as usual (mint always make me sneeze!) and then I sneezed and sneezed and sneezed and felt really ill after a while and my temperature rose. The more I sneezed, the higher it got. Until it hit 37.4, which I felt was high for my body since I always measure out at around 36.6. Thankfully, it's still not considered a fever. So then I took it easy for a while and before I left the house, it dropped to 37.2. WOOTS! (: Can mentos make your temperature rise? So weird! Oh yeah, then Jac offered me mint mentos during service and I was thinking to myself, you can't eat that! Yupp. Me and my weird encounter with mentos.
No comments:
Post a Comment