Mid-terms are finally over! It wasn't terribly bad, actually it felt pretty normal. But it's just the idea of being done for mid terms that make me go PHEW! Now I just have to worry about the grades. Okay, I just remembered that ECO182 Mid term exam is not over yet. Ah!
Terribly lots to do tomorrow! Today was just a day to relax. Didn't touch any work and not planning to! I shall just leave all my work till tomorrow and I will finish it. I hope. To prove to Kim that I do have excellent listing skills (HELLO KIM!), I shall make a list of work and readings that I have to do.
1) Read Chpater 5,6,7 of microeconomics (NOOOO!)
2) Do review worksheet for econs
3) ECO182 Assignment 3
4) Music Assignment 3 research
5) English Essay 1 Redraft
Hmm.. I think that's all for tomorrow.
It's Binbin's birthday today! He's 1 year old. (: My little newphew is growing up! He celebrated his birthday at my house and my sister kinda had a mini celebration too. And then when we sang happy birthday and got to the part where you said happy birthday to whoever, all of us went 'Happy Birthday muble mumble! Happy Birthday to you!' I couldn't stop laughing after that.
I went down to eat pizza at SP on friday with Isbandi, Shi Ting and Shawn and I saw Weixue! She was so funny ogay! On my way there I texted her and said I'm on my way to SP to eat pizzas with my friends and asked if she was in school. She replied that she will be in school in a while and we exchanged a whole series of messages. And then! Later in one of my message I said I passed by a rock wall on my way here, you can come find me if you're free. And guess what she replied! 'Eh, you're at SP's pizza hut?' AHAHAHA! But she ran over to find me later with her hot red FBTs! So cool man! We were both so excited to see each other. ((:
Oh man oh man. They are at camp in Palm Resort now. Grumble grumble. Stupid school. Anyway, may all of them be safe!
I should start on trying to lessen the pile of work I have but my brain is protesting in the form of a really bad headache. I should be nice to my brain and go sleep. Goodnight people and hello sleep-land!
No comments:
Post a Comment