Just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming what do we do? WE SWIM!
Went swimming in the evening to de-stress a bit. Felt good to be gliding through the water and just swim! (: Reminds me of the times when we would go to Guild House every week to swim and then eat in the resturant which is really nice! I always recalled about the times when Sara, Mahsa, Jung, Lee and I would go to Sheraton Hotel for sailing lessons and then swim in the sea, sit by the shore and throw sand at each other, look at people capsize, and always wait to be the last few to sail so we can sail in the dark and get stuck at shallow areas. Or sometimes when we would rush to the boats first and finish sailing whatever we had to sail and then rush to have fun on the fun boats. ((: Ha! Oh, what good times.
Went home early yesterday after having dinner with Jac and saw my cousins and aunts! I tagged along when they left to walk around Junction 8. Anyway, my cousins and aunts say I look different everytime they see me. Get this, they say I look happier. ((: Well, generally I do feel happier than I did, say maybe 3 months ago. And of course way happier than I did when I first got back or when I first started at TJ. Anyway, it's good to hear that I'm looking happier because nobody likes a gloomy person. If only it is possible for people to be happy all the time. Wouldn't that be nice?
People have been telling me that I've changed. Good or bad I have no idea. But I know I've changed. I am no longer who I was, but I can't be who I was because who I was, is not who I am. Confused you there?
But there's one part of me who hasn't changed but I sure wish it would. I dislike this part of me but then again, what I wish it could be instead honestly scares me pretty badly. Trust, relationships, emotional attachment. Interesting stuff.
Anyway, Mid-terms are here! Put on the thinking cap and the nerdy specs! Let the nerd emerge, let the mugging begin! Say hello to Mugger Caroline!
No comments:
Post a Comment