It has been a month since I left TJC, since I started at SIM. Seems a tad unbelievable that I've already been an university student for a whole month. The past month has been rather good. Gave up and lost a lot, but at the same time I gain and learn a lot. And at least I'm not hating/resenting SIM like I did for TJ at the beginning. Thinking back now, the hatred I had towards TJ at the beginning was really whoaaaa-ish. Still feel like a baby now and then, especially when we have group discussions and everyone else are at least 20 years or older and I'm only 18. Feel so small, like a tiny fish in a big big pond with big big fish. At times I think about how in SIM I feel like I don't have a sense of identity, just a normal person passing by trying to get her degree. BUT! I'm actually enjoying school a lot. Tiring and pretty difficult, but I like the discipline and the responsibility I got to have towards myself. ((: Happy one month annivesary to myself? Ha!
Hmmm.. Just when I was hoping for a break after the last week, I checked my calendar and realised that the next 2 weeks will be busy as well! The pace we're going at is so fast that it's killing me a bit! Even the teachers and lecturers think we're going really fast! 3 tests + music assignment due next week, the following week will be mid-term exams already! Study Study Study! Time for Mugger Calorine, the cool nerd to take over!
I feel guilty for not studying today. I think it's ridiculous how I can't seem to let myself relax even for a while but there's nothing I can do about it. Because everytime I just sit there and not do any work, I get a weird feeling that I won't be able to enjoy even if I did any other thing. I need to take a chill pill!
Hmm.. ESL407 class the other day was erm.. interesting! Andrew shouted at the teacher and the whole class just went silent listening to both of them exchange words. Oh, I got a big and stupid C/C+ for my first english quiz! Got quite a shock when I got my paper back and saw 13.5/20. I was pretty stunned and upset plus demoralised. It didn't last long though because I still hasn't found anyone who scored higher than me which is scary when you think about it. The people around me all approx. 10/11. So scary! And this grade is 5% of our final GPA? Gah! Shirley James said she hopes the next quiz which is on monday, will pull our grades up. *crosses fingers*
I'm a happy kid today! I knew the answer to the how many times the rooster crowed question ogay! I knew it was 2 times! ((: But got stunned for a moment when Sharity said it was 3 times. But it's 2 ogay! The rooster crowed twice! Woots!
Reached grandma's house at 7pm today. After service, rushed off to buy panadol to save my mum. Then because I took quite a while to find where the panadols were located, I arrived at the bus interchange later than usual and missed the bus. So then I had to wait for some time before the next bus came. After that, I nearly missed the bus stop I was supposed to alight at! Thank goodness I thought the surroundings looked familiar and then realised it was my stop! Imagine if I didn't realised so, I would be much later!
Btw, it's june it's june IT'S JUNE! Haha. Not that it means much to me anyway because I still have school, but the rest are having hols! Which means they are free to meet me (when I find time!). WOOTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment