Monday, June 11, 2007

Accident prone!

I seem to have a hidden talent for getting myself injured, even if I'm just doing normal things that people do everyday. Not a good thing!

1) I got myself burnt yesterday! I was only trying to get my harshbrowns out of the toaster.
2) My left shoulder joint is hurting and I can't lift my left arm without it hurting. We were laughing at my arm during english today.
3) Disorder is the natural order of things. ENTROPY!
4) Wx is ill! Please take care!
5) I lost half a mark for my last math test. But it was something which I really didn't know so I learnt something. Still got an A!
6) I lost one mark for second econs quiz AGAIN! There goes my bonus mark.
7) I got a B+/A- for my english essay. Must be satisfied with it since Shirley James is actually giving out Ds to people.
8) I'm most worried about ESL407 mid term exam.
9) Economics and I will never be best friends.
10) Reading Gwen's essay was like reading about myself, just in a different context and in a less serious way.
11) I'm feeling anti-people at times these days. I'm comfy behind my little walls.
12) I should be studying.
13) No, I don't think I will get 4As this semester.
14) I have no idea why but I signed up for Focus Group with Shawn.
15) Acquaintances and friends. Friends and acquaintances. Do you know the difference?
16) It's a bittersweet feeling. More bitter than sweet recently.
17) I really should be studying.

No comments: