I'm done with my assignment that's due tomorrow! Thank God! I thought I was going to have to stay up all night since with ECO182 Mid-term exam and music quiz today, I only really started working on it during my break in school today. Things went pretty well in school and I got half the essay done so that made things a lot better. I'm pleased with myself. (: But alas! My printer is throwing a tantrum and is refusing to print black. Therefore, it is now spewing my essay out in blue ink. Oh well! At least I have something to hand in tomorrow, although it's blue.
19's done with their JCTs! So egg-citing and they are out having dinner/lots of fun. Didn't go down in the end because even if I went, I would probably be thinking about my assignment all the time anyway. So instead, I went for Dr. Li's class. I was going to skip it but all through econs recitation class, I felt so guilty wanting to skip maths that I went in the end. HO HO HO!
I'm in such a good mood now because my assignment's done! Well, the first draft anyway. Tomorrow I'll start fretting over the final draft, but that's tomorrow. Because I'm feeling happy, I have decided not to do anymore work tonight. Wooots!
Hmm. Did I mention that I think I need a new language? Well, chinese evidently don't work very well for me, and apparently english isn't working out very well either! It's so demoralising! I want to converse in gibberish! I think I should excel in that. (:
Oh yeah, econs mid-term exam round number 2 next week. Here we go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment