Friday, June 22, 2007

A drawing of myself.


That's my drawing of erm... myself. In case you can't tell, the thing outside is a McDonald's paper bag. See the big yellow 'M'? Well, not everyone is born to draw! That's why I'm not studying to be an artist.

I want to go to the zoo. Alone. Walk around that huge place on my own, and between enclosures I can think. I would walk lesiurely around that place, pay my greetings to the chimps and monkeys and watch them stare at me curiously. Go to the reptile house and be amazed yet slightly terrfied by the slimy snakes. Then I will go visit the hippos and hope to see a silly grin, go over and pay a visit to the big brown bears and watch them hit the ball. I will visit Inuka and watch him swim and laze around, pop over to the giraffe enclosure and say hello the those beautiful creatures and admire their height, count the number of stripes on the zebras and then go watch and be wowed by the majestic big cats, the lions and the tigers. When I get tired, I would go to the children's section and lay on those rope things, gaze at the beautiful sky and watch the clouds pass by peacefully. After I am done resting, I would continue on my way, of course not without first saying bye to the horses and ponies, sheeps and goats. I would lose myself in the surroundings. All these I will do alone. Just me, the beautiful creatures and the beauty of the world.

No comments: