It's 1.40pm on a monday afternoon and I'm home! When was the last time I actually arrived home before 1pm on a monday afternoon? A long long time ago! Now, sleep sounds like a really good thing but I'm going to devote the entire afternoon (at least try to!) to microeconomics.
I can't believe that J is dropping out of english class! But then again he didn't even turn up for mid term exam. And to think I used to think he was kinda hot but I think he's looking more and more gay now. It's just so weird at teritary education level to drop out of a class just because you don't like the teacher.
It's Monica's birthday today! Happy 16th Birthday my dear sister! ((:
It's tuesday tomorrow. Do you know what tuesday means? It means that I have music and econs lecture and that my econs assignment 3 is due. Haha! Actually, no. Tuesday means they are returning from camp!
No comments:
Post a Comment