Supposed to go out after school today but our date got cancelled! It would have been nice if we met because we haven't seen each other in ages! But it's ok because studies comes first. (: Anyway, the last test for this week is over! I realised that UB programme is just test after tests after tests. But I like it in a way because it means I'm always revising and keeping up with the work. Mid terms exams are just next week! I have 4 papers to sit for. Panic panic! And no, I don't get a break after that. Haha.
I met a lot more new people this week! All of them are cool especially Rajwin! After he graduates from UB (He's doing a degree in psychology), he's gonna master in theology. Funky!
Point form for the rest of the entry. Got to go easy on the brain!
1) I feel like doing something really shocking and crazy! As in a bad kind of shocking and crazy.
2) I've been taking the car to school for the past week because I'm getting a little lazy to take the bus. It means I arrive in school crazily early but it's ok because I just snuggle up in my little corner and read / do people watching etc.
3) Sean and his Gay music is hilarious!
4) I actually think the Hokkien music idea has got potential!
5) Shawn was kind enough to wait till 3.45pm with me today until my next lesson.
6) Perfect score for second music quiz! Made me a real happy girl.
7) Lost a mark for first microeconomics quiz but because there's a bonus point, it's technically still full marks.
8) I think I wrote the wrong class for my recitation section for the second econs quiz which means 3 points deducted. ): That's a hell lot of percentage. Might even end up with a fail grade. Gah! I hope I didn't though. ))))):
9) I'm getting eyebags! I don't want to look like a panda.
10) Apparently I have a sleepish look.
11) My mum thinks I'm very motivated. HAHAHAHAHHA!
12) Screw the stupid scholarship policy! (Will elaborate later!)
13) I want to meet up with wx, jerome, balls, kim, cewanne.. well, I want to meet up with 19.
14) I'm faced with a scarcity of time. Just like Tiger Woods as stated in the microeconomics textbook.
15) Mood = I don't know what. Flacuating!
16) Feeling = TIRED! Like a battery drained of its energy.
17) I was so exhausted the other day I slept at 8pm and woke up only the next morning. I slept got nearly 12 hours which is probably one of the first few times I slept for more than 8 hours! IT WAS COOL!
18) We are planning to study very hard for our mid terms. Well, at least spend all our breaks studying.
19) Meredith and I have taken to watching funny videos and scary movies during our breaks.
20) After Mid term exams, we are going to Mambo Billards no matter what!
21) It's GSS and I want to go shopping!
22) It's cool how answers appear to me whenever I need them. Sometimes I don't even know I need them. (:
23) SIM is one big big big big big freezer! Brrrr.
24) HI MARILYN! Just felt like saying that! ((:
25) HELLO WX and JEROME too!
26) I want to dance.
27) I haven't danced with my twin in a long time!
28) I once mistook my reflection for my twin! Don't laugh!
29) Elasticity elasticity elasticity.
30) Baban Hasnat speaks real fast that when I think he's still on the first slide, he has already moved on to the 6th slide or something.
31) The Admin really should put up our assignments onto the portal earlier. And put it one day before so that we have to rush through it like mad.
32) Oh, Ann (The admin person in charge of UB students) has taken to calling me Caro. It's kinda scary because she always say it in a loud and very cheery, enthusiatic tone. Like CARO!!! FREAKY!
33) I can't think of anymore thing. So I shall share my story about the stupid scholarship.
I was asking Ann about the scholarship the other day and you know what? Apparently because my intake is in May, I should have sent in my application last July-September. Honestly, like what?! And she asked me why didn't I apply. Well, let's see. How about I wasn't even in Singapore at that time? Or busy running around the island visiting schools, calling up principals trying to get myself a place in a school? And to make me feel worse, Ann looked through my results and kept going 'You should have applied! Your results are very good. Oh man.. what a waste! Aiyah, why didn't you apply?!?'. I'm not dying over the fact that I won't get the scholarship but the fact that I can't even apply now just annoys the crap out of me. BLEAH!
Next week will come and pass real soon and then people can start dating me! I still have tests but I should be more free. (: WOOOOTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment