Thursday, August 02, 2007

When exams roll about...

Laughter makes the unbearable bearable. So does ice cream! Well, occassionally. I just had a real big craving for ice cream and I was moaning during that I forgot to stop somewhere on my way home to buy a tub of it. So, when my mum went to pick my sister from school, guess what they did. Stopped somewhere so they can buy some ice cream for me! And my sister saved the nicest flavoured one for me. (:

Exams are coming which leads to a very cranky me. I realised I go very quiet when I'm feeling rawr-ish. Even the occassion grunt to someone's question seems to much to make. Oh yes, I snapped at my brother the other day and all he wanted to do was make sure I could wake up in time for school. ): But thank God for understanding siblings!

This is Caroline reporting for book/studying duty!

No comments: