Friday, August 03, 2007

Whoa touchy!

Today when we're in the students' lounge rotting for the 5 hours we had between our lessons, a few people asked me why I looked so serious these days. RAH!

I'm feeling extremely frustrated with myself. I read and read and read yet absolutely nothing goes in! When I try to recall what the chapters are about, it's a total blank. Doesn't help that I know for a fact that I know nothing about each chapter. I'm in such a mess now. I'm behind in my already behind schedule. ):

And to add onto everything, I'm so irritable these days! Every single thing around me just seem to have the ability to get on the wrong side of me. Even though I don't show it (except to my siblings! Poor them. I'm so sorry!), the fact that I feel so annoyed with random things make me feel guilty enough. And so in turn, I feel worse. I honestly can't wait for national day. The first day of my long awaited holidays!

W-E-A-K.

No comments: