I have had 4 whole days of doing non-studying related stuff since my last paper. To be honest, it did/does feel a tad weird not to be worrying about any essays, rushing an assignment, meeting up for projects or studying for tests. But I'm not complaining! My carefree days are limited and very precious and so I must enjoy them as much as I can!
Went to watch the Seow Leng Musical Association perform yesterday at the Esplanade. Rushed down after service and I was way late. Arrived only at 6.30pm when I was supposed to meet them at 6pm. But Cassandra arrived later than me so the guys were left waiting for quite some time. I was telling Cassandra it's good training for them anyway! And we did make them wait for us a lot but it was only because they were being un-gentlemanly and walking so fast! We gave up trying to catch up at some point. Anyway, the performance was pretty good. Celeste was amazing! Never ever imagined her like that! Initially Cassie and I were thinking of running during the intermission and go get some ice cream instead but we came back in the end! Though at some parts we couldn't help it and burst out laughing. Glad I stayed till the end of it though, because not only was the show pretty amusing, Sean treated all of us to a drink at Starbucks after that! Woots! Cassie and I also had fun teasing Gerard and Sean about number 3 and number 4! We (meaning Cassie and I) also called Sean a phedophile! Hahaha!
It's a small world after all!
Sean the Cam Manwhore/Phedophile knows Eugene since primary school! So cool eh! Met Eugene, Ck and Jac at Citylink and I vaguely saw Eugene stopping to say hi to someone before I actually recognised him. So then I stopped to talk to them and as usual, the guys went ahead without waiting for us. Caught up with them in the end and told them I met some friends when Sean said he met a friend too. But we didn't really think much about it and continued on our way and then suddenly it struck me and so I asked "hold on.. who was the friend you met?". Ha! Singapore is small after all!
Today was touring Singapore day! My father, siblings and I set off on our 'tour' at 2.30pm and we went round to so many fish farms looking for new kois to add to our pond! But we couldn't really find any of the type that we were looking for that's really nice. Although the 'hotel guests' at both Nippon and Max koi farms were so nice! Yes, there are actually koi hotels around. Some of the koi farms that we went to were quite a disappointment though! Especially Qian Hu. They had so many kois in quaratine and the fishes there in general were in really poor health even if they were not in quarantine. Some of them were inactive and barely moving, and most that were swimming couldn't even swim straight! And we even spotted dead kois in some of the quarantine pools! Now you know why the fishes aren't getting better. And there was this really pretty, and what looked like a Platinum koi (to me) except it was badly injured and had a whole chunk of its tail missing with bleeding wounds. Grr. But we saw this really huge catfish there and some weird breeds of kois which in my opinion and my brother's had fins and tails that were too long that they looked half goldfish, half koi. I loved Max koi farm though! The kois there were pretty and healthy and the place looked so peaceful and nice. Like a really modern and nice kelong! It's situated at the end of Singapore so maybe that's why it's nice and quiet. Our little tour around Singapore, going to places we have never ever been with the aid of the map! So fun. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment