Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rolling around in soil!

It's so nice to be on holiday with absolutely nothing to do. But my mum told me to go do volunteer work, which actually is a pretty cool idea. (:

Went to catch Secret with Cassie yesterday. We were supposed to go to the zoo but people cancelled out so we decided to postpone it! And Meredith was supposed to go watch the movie with us but poor her! Anyway, we were confused by the story and we kept saying things like "that's not possible..". Ha! We analyzed it too much. But it's still a cool movie, especially the piano battle part! Amazing. Cassie and I tried/going to try to play the song but I think I'm gonna fail pretty terribly.

We went to YMCA yesterday for the first time in our lives to look for Meredith. Did you know that there's actually a YMCA School? Walked to Paradiz from YMCA and Meredith finally had her mee sua(?) and then we went to Ben and Jerry's at Cathay to have ice cream and just pass time. Found out a lot of stuff! Never knew UB was so happening!

I went cycling yesterday morning. Cycled around the estate twice, then went to Bishan Park, around the park, then home! My legs nearly died from all the up slopes around the estate and I got 2 huge mosquito bites. But seeing as I woke up early to go cycling, it was nice and cooling! And there were activities going on in the park, yet it was so peaceful and quiet. If I were to describe how it felt, I would say it was like watching the telly on mute. Anyway, I was supposed to go cycle and Cassie was gonna go swim but she didn't in the end! I should have given her a morning call when I left my house at 7.30am. Ha! At least she went for her aerobics thing this morning and I went swimming! HEALTHY LIFESTYLE eh! :P Walked to the pool and I was already feeling way too tired while I was walking there. But I'm glad I went because there were only 6 people swimming. And for some reason, they all stayed on the other side of the pool so I had about half the pool to myself! Weeeee! I'm darker now! But the tan on my back makes me look like I've been rolling around in the soil instead. Yuck!

My neck hurts so bad that it feels like my head is going to fall off soon.
Thud! And there goes the head...

No comments: