Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Falling behind... already?

Only midway through the first week of second semester and I'm already behind in my work. I don't even have the slightest idea of what I've been "learning" for the past 3 days. It's not very comforting when you think about the fact that an entire chapter is covered every lecture. I've got 118732861487361 pages of psychology/world civilization/macroeconomics to catch up with at the moment. This is very bad.

It's 10.25pm and I still have:
- UGC reading to do. I just realised that besides reading up on the chapter in the textbook/the ppt/the discussion questions and the law/code document, there's another 10 page document to read. screwed.
- MTH131 1.3/1.4 questions to finish. Actually, I haven't even started. (I completed 1.1 and 1.2 though!) doubly screwed.
- ECO181 reading and questions! I don't recall him teaching about half the chapter! And it's only the first lesson but he already gave us questions that require us to explain the logic behind President Clinton's and the Congress' actions which were carried out more than a decade ago! Why don't they just ask them?! And another requires us to comment whether consumers today are worse off because we can't buy a soda for 5cents. majorly screwed! RAH!

All these are due tomorrow. WOOHOO! No sleep tonight.

Anyway, what are the chances that the lecturers won't start a new chapter tomorrow?

I'm feeling very guilty/frustrated with myself already. Daniel's comment made it worst! I'm sure he didn't mean it that way but it just reminds me how much I'm not working! Pao was asking me about 1.1 maths question and I said I haven't done it when Daniel turned around and said "I would have thought you would have completed it already.". MAJOR RAH!

I'm scaring myself with all the things that I've been thinking about. Out of the blue I just started questioning myself about the decision I made, if I'm really ready for tertiary education and blah blah blah. Then, I've also been wondering what would it be like if I were still in uniform and studying subjects like chemistry and biology. Frankly, I'm feeling really scared. Oh man, I feel like a little kid.

*growls*

[EDIT]

Yaba Daba Doo! I think all the stress is making me go abit weird and high. I still haven't done all of the above but I'm in the midst of ECO181 work! And that's all I'm doing tonight!

On a cheerier note, Cassie found some square paper, the kind used to write chinese essay, so she decided to write me a note in chinese. I only found out because I was looking at her file and asked her why she had square paper with her. And she has written that note!! Haha. I promised to write her a note in chinese too. So I've hunted around and I finally found some square paper to bring to school tomorrow! Woots!

No comments: