Thursday, October 25, 2007

Serving with a servant's heart.

Today is one of those days where it's not so good, yet when you think about it, it's good kind of day. It was bad, definitely at points, but overall I would think it has been a good learning experience for me.

So... our PSY101 project idea is wrong. Back to square 1, that is without an idea and without anything. Thank God the dateline has been extended so it gives us a little more time. Not much, but still better than nothing. I'm sure we will be able to pull it off though. We always do! (:

ECO181 Project is finally taking shape. Consulted the lecturer about what I scribbled down the other day and surprisingly it's correct! Still a lot to do but at least I know that some parts are right.

Research paper... *nervous laugh* Totally blank. I tried to start it the other day and I couldn't even write an introduction which I thought was passable. So it's still blank. I'll start it after my definition essay, which is what I'm supposed to be writing now actually. It's due tomorrow!

Just got home from cell not too long ago. We're wearing red this Sunday. And I nearly got asked by Wenfu to be the one to share this Sunday. They (a.k.a Pastor Joseph and Wenfu) decided that Christina should share in the end. (: Would have just got home if I didn't have a ride from Pastor Joseph who sent me all the way to Bishan. (: His simple question of "So how is life" evolved into a long long talk (all the way from Christina's house to Bishan!). I couldn't answer his questions. Tried to really think of an answer for him but didn't really manage to, so being tired of the silence I just blurt out stuff. It was a nice talk from which I learnt stuff. Now, if only I can remember all that he said. I think I have a sieve for a brain. Things are leaking out by the second.

Today I realise that...
A true blessing in life is to be able to bless others through my life. Helping others in whatever way I can, just doing anything I can to aid someone. Honestly, sometimes I do feel a little resentment, a little indignant, a little unhappy even angry at times. However, at the end of the day, being able to make someone feel a little happier or do a little better makes me happy. Of course, I need to constantly remind myself to view it from this perspective too.

Right, I blabbered on for longer than I really should. I really should use my blabbering skills for my essay.
Essay essay essay...

No comments: