I'm soooo stuffed! Have been eating so much these days and still feel hungry after I eat! Today we had a mini pinic during MTH131 lecture because I was hungry. But we couldn't finish the food. Yesterday after service, some of us went to have lunch at the Japanese restaurant in Revenue House because Adelene's father said we shouldn't always eat at Causeway Point. Haha. And we had so much food, especially dessert! Among the 7 of us we had 3 strawberry oreo ice cream, 1 vanilla fruit ice cream, 1 mango classic, 1 macha azuki ice cream and 1 Nihon sensation. That's only the dessert and we couldn't finish it in the end. And today during psychology lecture I was craving for the sheperd's pie that I never had for breakfast. Goodness me.
I need to do my definition essay but I can't think of topic for it. I can either:
1) Choose a word/phrase used by my friends, research into its meaning and origins and define it.
2) Define a health or social condition.
3) Choose a word used by a particular field and then define it for people outside the field.
I really dislike definition. For some unknown reasons, I just never like them. I have been thinking about it for so long that now I'm randomly flipping the dictionary hoping something would inspire me! Cassie said to do it on the word "shit". I think it's because we have been using it far too often than we really should.
Meredith and Cassie are so weird. Out of the blue today, Cassie suddenly asked us, do you guys cry easily? And all of us replied no. So then next question was when was the last time you cried? And both of them replied "Yesterday". And then I asked why did they cry and guess what! Both of them cried watching tv dramas! >.< And they said they don't cry easily...
Anyway, watch this. It's so adorable. Whatever! I love how she has to get into the role before she does it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In5uec02E8U
No comments:
Post a Comment