Every single day, I will find out something (be it deadline or another essay or assignment) that will shock me. Looking ahead at the next few weeks really make me wonder how I'm going to get through. I wish I can stay up everyday for 24 hours without feeling tired, just so I can use the time to work. I was just wondering today during psychology lecture how long I can survive with minimal amount of sleep.
I'm finally done with UGC essay except the citations. 6 whole pages of words and stuff which I honestly think I can do without in my life. But I did put in effort to write and I hope it's good enough. I'm off to tackle another essay tonight. The essay which I honestly think it's the most screwed up essay. Usually when I write, it starts off bad. But another idea will hit me soon after which I can write with not much problem. But this time, no such idea came to me. So I'm stuck with my picked topic, struggling to force words out of me. I get depress when I read my essay.
Technically, I really shouldn't be here blogging but there's something very comforting about just typing, writing and penning everything down. Most of the time, by the time I'm done with the post, I look back and wonder what all the fuss was about.
Let perseverance be your engine and hope your fuel.
- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
No comments:
Post a Comment