Saturday, October 06, 2007

Me, a career women?

Last week we did some psychoanalysis test and apparently I tested out to be a really career minded person, who in normal time places herself and her career in higher regard than her partner. And apparently in times of crisis, I would sacrifice my partner and continue trying to climb up the career ladder to "save" myself. Well, Meredith and Shawn told me (at different times) that they see me or can picture me as a career woman. Interesting... Haha. My poor partner, whoever he is. Actually, I never really strongly thought myself to be a career person. But then again, I never imgained myself to be a stay-at-home person.

Awaiting me in the week ahead:
1) UGC111 Mid-term exam. (oh no...)
2) MTH131 Mid-term exam. (sigh...)
3) ESL408 Mid-term exam. (rawr...)
4) Research Paper oral presentation. (DIE!)

It's okay. One can't die from studying or being tired!
Fight fight fight!

Oh, and I realised I am very bad at comforting people. ):

No comments: