Thursday, October 18, 2007

For the love of mugging...

At this time of the night morning, what else can I be doing besides studying? It really sucks to be on medicine that makes you drowsy and cloud your brain when you really really have to and want to study. Nothing, absolutely nothing goes in. I'm giving up soon I guess, but there's still so much to read! I'm considering staying up the entire morning and just go straight to school. But looking at my busy and full day tomorrow including a morning lecture (8.30-6pm classes and cell after that till 10-ish) I think I need some sleeep.

Hmm.. Just checked Ublearns and saw this (again):
You need to fill in your full name that is listed exactly on UB Learns, so please check how your name is listed on the UB Learns website.
This is the I don't know how many times I've seen this, but I still haven't figured out how to check and where to find it! Maybe if we didn't have to write our names differently in different modules, or write it different as it is stated on our student cards we might actually remember how to write it right!

I also saw this under PSY101:
I am attaching two scenario studies on stress and PTSD. Pls read for the class.
Right.. I'm still reading chapter 11 for tomorrow's test.

And yucky yuck. It's so nasty when all you taste in your mouth is the taste of medicine. So annoying. And it seems like nothing can make the taste of medicine go away.

No comments: