Friday, October 12, 2007

The seemingly endless race

Mid-terms are over but there YAYYYY! feeling is not present. The school really never fails to keep us running non-stop, like a hamster in its wheel. Running, running and running, and it's wearing us out. The only comfort is knowing that I'm not the only one feeling this way, but that most people. if not all are feeling stretched out. Can't believe we're only halfway through the semester, but looking on the supposedly brighter side, we are halfway through the semester! Come december, come quick!

I realised I am perpetually sleepy! Either the last 2 weeks have left me really really really, and I mean really tired, or I'm just tired by nature? Or maybe I have a malfunction in the reticular formation in my medulla, pon and midbrain. And I have eyebags or so I think.

And I did wake up early this morning, intending to go to the prayer session with my sister. I even washed up, got dressed, packed my bag and walked all the way downstairs, before finding out that no one else was going except my sister so I took my bag, walked all the way up again, changed out of my clothes, and snuggled back into bed and slept. I figured that my sister was going to enjoy the company of her friends more if I was not around, and frankly, I didn't fancy going by myself either. At least I woke up!

Doesn't the tickle man at the back of my throat ever take a break? He is constantly at work thus forcing me to be constantly coughing/hacking. Fishermen Friends is the way to go!

Now, shall I do my UGC essay on congruencies in religion and philosophy or women in ancient times?

No comments: