Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's all about...

Home from cell group meeting and I just made myself a nice sandwich along with a cup of milo since I haven't had my dinner. Yum yum. I realised Milo is kind of my comfort food/drink. Just like how my Doha College jumper is my comfort sweater. (:

Today we had our first discourse group thing for UGC tutorial and I was on the COI (Committee of Inquiry)! It was quite fun actually and interesting as well. The topic today was whether migration is a loss or gain and basically we just discuss and have people evaluate us. Must talk for the participation marks. And the MTH tutorial today is probably the first tutorial that I ever felt was productive. Instead of just copying and copying, I actually read each question and did it on my own! (: Also, PSY project is finally taking off. At least we have a definite idea.

Oh yes, my research paper presentation went quite well the other day and it made me happy! Considering that I did all the slides and presented when I was semi-conscious and under the influence of drugs, I was surprised that everything actually went smoothly! Wooots!

The stupid callus on my finger (a.k.a writer's bump)is hurting so much. It's quite sore from all the writing. I wish I could slice it off with a knife or something. I should try using some callus plaster.

I'm tired from a long day and lack of sleep the night before. I'm pondering if I should wake up early to go for a walk. However, now that I mentioned it, I think sleeping in a little later sounds much more appealing. I'm such a bum.

Oh boy, I just remembered that I have 2 or 3 apparently long readings to do for tomorrow's class. Someone wants to give me a summary of the articles?

No comments: