Monday, October 15, 2007

Define Maturity

This has got to be the slackest weekend ever! The end of midterm exams coupled with the fact that I'm ill makes me one very lazy person. Haven't touched any work that I really should have started on or done. Well, I'm changing (more like doing it all over again actually) my research paper presentation stuff so I'll be ready for my presentation on tuesday. Almost done except for the working thesis and the introduction (which are actually the most important parts, especially thesis).

I'm off to the doctor tomorrow! I can't breathe without having to cough and I'm coughing out disgusting phelgm, have nasty ulcers below my tongue and my stomach is hurting like mad from all the coughing. It feels like I've just done 400 hundred sit ups in a row. Actually I have done 400 crunches in a row and I don't remember it feeling as painful as this. Fisherman friends is not working anymore. But I still like to eat it.

I've been thinking all afternoon and night and am still thinking about it. How do I define maturity? Wenfu asked Ck and me during lunch and it's causing me to lose a lot of brain cells. How would you define maturity?

No comments: