Thursday, October 11, 2007

And I lift my hands

It's so difficult to keep yourself awake to study when you're ill because all you want to do is sleep. Especially if you haven't been having enough sleep for the last 2 weeks. Last mid-term paper tomorrow! Quizzes starts immediately again, not to forget the 1876387126 projects and essays due, but at least mid terms are over.

My throat tickles at time, but feels like there's sandpaper stuck in there at other times. And my nose feels like a leaking tap but then is blocked the next moment so I can't breathe. I asked my mum what would be good for a bad throat and she said honey lemon. I didn't think we had honey lemon (the syrup) at home so I told her that. But she replied "We do! The lemons are in the fridge beside the..." >.<

I want to sleep now! And the happy thing is, I can! It's 11.02pm. It has been a long time since I could sleep at 11pm and not have to wake up at like 3am. I should sleep early tonight (a.k.a now) since I need lots of brain power tomorrow and if I want to wake up early to go church with my father and my sister.

And yes, I am a good influence! The original reminder on lover phone's phone, "Study econs. 10pm, watch tv." was changed to "Study econs, 10pm, don't watch tv. Study econs. Study econs. Study econs." ((:

Sometimes the greatest disappointments in our own lifes are not the dearest people around us, but very simply, just ourselves. I feel that often I am my own greatest disappointment. I'm disappointed with myself, and in more than one area.

And I lift my hands and pray...

No comments: