Youth service was real fun today! Kok came down. (: But wx and balls couldn't make it in the end.
Arrived in church at 2plus, did decorations with light sticks, helped with the table cloths, rehearsal blah blah blah. Then Kok came at 4.05pm. He wanted to walk from novena mrt okay! But he couldn't find the place on the map so he took a bus instead. Haha! Skit was good but I couldn't stop laughing even though I've watched it a few times so I had to make sure I didn't laugh into the microphone. Super funny! Gatsby! Toilet jam! Jac was really dressed up! So professional eh! But the professional look like disappears the moment she starts doing her hand sign. Haha.
Refreshment after that. Met Adelene's friends - Fukang and Soo Khim. After refreshments, Jac, ck and I decided not to stay for games. Partly influenced by Adelene cos she was going to go eat dessert with her friends. So we joined them and went to have ice cream at Ice3. Jac was terrorizing Fukang and I think he's traumatized by her. Honestly! He didn't dare look at her whenever he talks to her! He would look everywhere but at her. Quite funny. Oh yeah, Jac "designed" my ice cream and named it Gorgeous. So when it came, the person went "Gorgeous" and I was so embarrassed I looked down and Jac raised her hand and said "here". So funny okay! The funniest thing was hers came directly after mine and she named hers "cool jac". So the person went "cool jac" and she raised her hand and went "mine too". The person was trying not to laugh out loud. (: And halfway through the whole thing, we realised we were sitted in such a way that the 3 engineering people were on one side if the table and the 3 business admin people were on the other side. Cool eh! But I felt so young there cos they would be talking about their work/company/managers etc. But it was nice! Jac was so nice, she sent ck and me home after that.
Message was good today. Ha! What's the handbag brand that would make you laugh?
No comments:
Post a Comment