Boy oh boy! I think I should never ever take naps again no matter how tired I am because I always wake up being such a grumpy person. Today's nap was bad. It was the kind where you lay down to sleep but your mind doesn't shut down. I dreamt/thought that I flew to some country and I met people from Doha College! Even people who left already and suddenly we were just all there! I remember seeing Mahsa, Anissa, Leandi, Jenny, Regina... and erm.. others. I've been dreaming about Doha quite frequently these days. Random things like DC, the houses, sailing. I realised I don't remember exactly how villa 5 and villa 13 looked like anymore. Quite sad eh. Or maybe my memory is just bad.
Today I was reminded of how soon the final exams are which is a bit scary seeing as we just had our mid terms. Ok forget mid terms. It really feels like we just started school. It's quite shocking when you think about the fact that more than half the semester have gone past. Oh goodness. With time passing so fast, it would be no time before it's time to graduate! And that means it won't be long before I am truly considered old and have to lead a boring working life. I think I'm scaring myself by thinking so far ahead! *sings* I don't want to grow up! I want to be a Toys 'R' Us kid! Thanks to Gwen! (:
On the topic of singing/songs, have you ever heard a song so beautiful that it makes you want to cry? People crying at the beauty of songs or upon hearing an amazing voice was something that I could never relate to. It's not easy to stir up feelings so extreme in me that it makes me want to cry. So, in the past I was always skeptical of these people, always thinking that they are way too emotional for their own good. But then recently I heard a song so _________ (Can't think of a word that can do it justice!) that it made me feeling all warm and fuzzy yet all mixed up on the inside at the same time. Pretty amazing. (: The power that things can possess.
No comments:
Post a Comment