Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mint kills braincells.

I'm getting quite, okay maybe make that VERY, forgetful in everyday matters. I am convinced that everyone's brain has a certain limit to it. So the more facts and theories you cram in, the less memory space you have left for other things. It's quite ridiculous though. I can pick something up, put it down and a minute later forget where I just placed it. The best thing is I will hunt all over for it and not find it, until 2 weeks later. Or! I will completely forget if I have a project group meeting or not until someone asks me if I do. But the thing is, I don't even remember if I have a meeting or not so I'll say something like "I'm not sure, I'll have to check.". But guess what! I'll then go back into the class and completely forget about the meeting until somone, most probably the same person, asks me if I have checked. Maybe I SHOULD cut back on the mint. Apparently mint kills brain cells.

This morning I woke up, saw that the sky was pretty bright and started panicking thinking I was late for school! Then I woke up and saw my sister still sleeping and in my half asleep condition, I remember thinking "Oh my! She's really late!". Until I remember it's saturday and I don't actually have school. Seems like I have a thing for scaring myself. I think the first reaction now when I wake up in the morning is: I am late for school! *slaps forehead*


That's me spying on Eugene from the second level! I was quite worried that he would look up suddenly ogay. Anyway, ck's message was funny. She said "Eugene is still eating non-stop!" So I decided to spy on him! AHA!


We <3 self-timer! Ex-tjcians unite! I just realised that Eugene looks normal in this photo (for once!). He must have been so touched and happy that he forgot to make a funny face. (:


Rui Ping drew a giraffe for me while we were "studying" in the study room. But alas! The giraffe somehow turned out to look like a dog. Hee. The little bug at its hind leg is the flu bug I drew. (:



The giraffes I drew in my music textbook during music lecture. I was listening okay! Just that I grew bored for a moment and drew a giraffe. Then I decided it looked lonely so I added a mini giraffe. Then after a while, I decided that they should have a tree and some grass. They now live happily ever after and have a nice home on page 175 of my music textbook. (:

Today there was a chinese song that sounded nice. It would have been nicer if I had understood what it meant. I was trying to figure out ogay! I know there was something about erm.. life revolving? earth revolving? Well, something revolving.

Off to spend some alone time with my textbooks and assignments. (: I hear them calling out to me!

No comments: