Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Funny ideas in times of an un-funny life.

I'm studying late tonight just so I can sleep in guilt-free tomorrow. Instead of going to sleep early tonight and crawling up at 7am to continue studying and then dragging myself to school at 11am, I thought I would just stay up to finish some work then sleep in till 9am or something. I imagine myself waking up at 9 and being pleasantly surprised. (:

Finals in 1.5 weeks and have I started revising? NOPE! And to make things worse, I was in the study room the other day (studying of course! :P) and this guy from i-don't-know-what programme started doodling on the board. He wrote 100+ days to finals and I was thinking "Dude! That's 3 months away! Mine are in, let's see... 2 weeks." Do I think I should start revising? Yes. Do I think I will? Not really. I'm still more concern about all the assignments I have due.

Music presentation is soon! Everyone's getting stressed and all the rehearsals are piling in. Rehearsal on saturday with the seow lin group should be interesting but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a long long day.

My life has been as eventful as the surface of a still lake. The most interesting thing that probably happened to me recently was probably getting drenched by the heavy rain and getting bitten by a large, weird, colourful, unknown insect which left a hole in my skin. Yes, it did hurt terribly and I thought I was going to die from some unknown poison.

No comments: