YESSSSSS! A! (: One out of don't know many assignments but still it will help balance things out a bit I guess. I hope! (:
Econs Mid-terms (yes, again!) tomorrow and I'm in no mood to study. Flipped through (literally flipped) chapters 1,3,4,5 and decided to give 2,6,7 a miss. Maybe I'll read it tomorrow during the break. But then again, maybe I won't take the exam and just go home and sleep. We shall see!
Oh yes, today SJ asked me to hold a discussion with the class! I had to go up to the front of the class, sit in HER chair and really talk to the class about the passage on date rape. My goodness! I wasn't nervous but I just didn't know what to say so I started off with 'Erm.. yeah. I think the first sentence of the paragraph introduces the topic of date rape...'. How dumb of me. Well, at least it means I won't get called on next week... right?
Went vivocity with Meredith, Gwen and Rui Ping today during our break supposedly to watch Transformer but the cinema was packed with people so we just shopped, ate and played. Walking around with them = laugh a lot! Especially with Rui Ping! We laughed so much! Think abs! Walking in heels is good for you because it works your legs! Especially walking around in heels for 3 days in a row.
I didn't get youth holiday today! This only means one thing... I'm old! ):
No comments:
Post a Comment