Saturday, July 07, 2007

Joy among all preparations!

Youth service today! 7.7.7 (:

Rehearsal last night was so fun! Spent time listening them play, sing along as they practiced, cut cloths (actually I just held them), folded the cloths, did calculations for Jacintha, sharpen pencils with the cool battery operated sharpener, did the welcome pack, celebrated Kok Chye's and Kin Peng's birthday and of course rehearse the skit. Oh yeah, I embarrassed mysely, got laughed at and got called a kang tang by Jacintha. I was speaking chinese and she wouldn't stop laughing at me. Ha! And we laughed so much during the skit rehearsal! It was so funny okay. Then Ai Ling say I must laugh all that I could yesterday because I can't laugh through the microphone today. Haha! Left quite late and so I took a cab home. And in the cab, I saw Whan Lee, Dino and Huan Xian waiting for a cab. They must have waited pretty long because they left before me! Poor them. So I sent them home since it's on the way. I never knew Dino was their brother!

Did you know that there's 56 AND 57 at Bishan Bus Interchange? I never knew until yesterday. And there's 851 if I walk to the bus-stop along Marymount Road. Cool eh! I'm getting so much better at finding buses. Yay!

I've been feeling tired recently. What's worse is I've been waking up late in the morning which results in me always rushing around like a headless chicken in the morning. The funny thing is, yesterday when I woke up quite late (7.20am when I'm supposed to catch the 7.30am bus), I actually arrived in school quite early! And on somedays, when I'm ready really early, I arrive in school late. Where's the logic!

I'm feeling so excited! *wriggle*

No comments: