I had a nice nice night! It's a nice break from books and work. Cousins' (minus Hao kor and Hao sao!) dinner and movie outing = tons of fun, laughter, crappy and silly stuff! (: And I phoned cousin Boon like 3 times just to tell him where dinner is because we kept changing the venue.
First call: Hello! Where are you? We're having dinner at Pastamania!
Peer in after hanging up and saw that it was totally packed! Discussed with sister and cousin Mabelle and decided to go Secret Recipe!
Second call: No answer! So I resorted to text message and said change venue! We're wating at Secret Recipe instead!
Went to Secret Recipe and there's no seat either! Waited around and then brother and cousin Kuan came, checked Swensens/Cartel but there were no seats too! Went back Pasta and amazingly there were seats!
Third call: Hello! We're eating pasta! Pastamania! No no. We made up our mind already (He asked us to make up our minds and decide! Haha!). We're seated already!
And all the funny stuff we did while standing outside the cinema holding the food! (: Plus cousin Boon had to text not one of us, but all of us during the movie telling us not to Wake up! Don't sleep in the cinema! Haha. Oh, such fun! We should do it again sometime soon! Remember all the movies we said we're going to watch together? (: Hopefully next time Hao kor and Hao sao can come along too then it will be the full cousins gang! Wooohooo! I love my cousins.
My mummy bought me food and Ribena Pastilles because she knows I love Ribena and gummy sweets. Woots woots!
But I had a coughing fit just now and it caused me to throw up. It was nasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment