In the last couple of weeks, I think I have successfully managed to shorten my life significantly, simply by waking up late frequently in the morning! I've been so tired that it's taking all my energy just to convince myself to get up in the morning. I've been falling asleep after the alarm almost every morning now which only result in me waking up much later, checking the time, getting the shock of my life and then leaping up from the bed, scurrying around like a headless chicken, hoping to get to school in time. I honestly don't think it's good for my health getting shocked every morning, but it shouldn't be much of a problem since the shock is slowing transforming into a not-again!! feeling. Maybe turning the alarm off immediately isn't such a good idea afterall and I shouldn't skip the snooze stage of the alarm.
But I've been really tired. Tired enough to cause me to concuss for the whole of sunday and monday after school. I really want my break. Try being in school for 6.5 months straight and see if you would like a break too! 4 more weeks. 4 very busy weeks but I'll survive.
Yesterday was nice and fun! Surprise birthday celebration for Eugene at Fish & Co. which involved us trying to hide from him at the train station to spying on him eat his dinner from the top level, writing a dedication to him from ck, marching down from the second level and surprising him with a cake. Hao wan hao wan! PLUS! I got to meet up with wx, kok, Erwin and Jing Ru! Ex-tjcians unite! ((: Except my feet were killing me. Try being in heels for 15 hours straight which includes running in them. Not so smart! Anyway, wx gonna date me soon. Private date eh! Hahaha! I know you want to date me one on one and write a dedication to me and sing songs for me too! Aha! But of course your dedication doesn't have to be as mushy as the one Eugene got ogay! Woots woots!
It's Saturday tomorrow. Finally! Mood at the start of the week was total crap due to tiredness and all the stupid pain. Thank goodness for yesterday. Btw, I think my mum will forget that she's supposed to bring me to the doctor tomorrow. I predict that I'll very conveniently forget too! (:
I've got a whole pile of work that's staring at me trying to make me feel guilty but I'm gonna read and sleep after this. Well, they can wait! At least I don't have to revise my essay 2 which lightens the load quite a bit considering that I have my next essay due on monday. Oh yeah, today's econs test was bad! So bad that I skipped questions trying to find one I could do for sure but found myself at the end of the paper instead.
Maybe if I keep chanting 'holiday', my break would mysteriously arrive sooner. I want time where I can just watch a movie at night instead of rushing some stupid assignment, studying for never-ending tests etc. I missed the days when I was not in school and would just wake up every morning and had all the time in the world to do whatever I want. But school's fun!
Holiday... holiday... holiday... holiday... holiday... HOLIDAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment