Sunday, July 22, 2007

My mountain on the other side.

It seems like yesterday was herbal chicken day or something. At least for me it was. First I had herbal chicken cooked by Eugene which was pretty good! And it was already cold when I had it so I imagined it was better when it was hot. Then, when I got to grandma's house for dinner, there was herbal chicken again! So I had more herbal chicken with rice for dinner seeing as I didn't want to eat crabs or the other stuff that was there. Good thing I like herbal chicken. (:

For every valley, there's a mountain on the other side. For every setback you encounter, there is triumph waiting just around the corner.

Frankly speaking, I'm getting a bit tired of school. I don't hate school, I'm not even dreading it but after months of endless assignments and tests, it just gets a bit tiring. If I'm not in school, I'm trying to finish one of my many essays or study for a test. Actually even when I am in school, I'm trying to finish my essay or study for my test. And then there's the feeling of guilt and the constant thinking of how inexperienced I am compared to other business students in other universities. I know I'm only in my first semester, but if I don't start thinking about it then when do I think about it? Next 2 weeks are going to be really hectic, with not one but either two or more tests/assignments/rehearsals due each day. Thinking about it injects a slight feeling of fear into me. But remember that nothing lasts forever, and it's only for 2 and the half more weeks. Then it will be holiday. (: I'll just have to sustain for the next couple of weeks. Stand firm right? Well, I'm determined to clear all my assignments as well as I can. I even put my new harry potter book aside!

Sometimes with all the writing I have to do for my assignments, in times of frustration when the words just wouldn't flow, this slient voice inside of me just screams out "For goodness sake! Maybe there's a reason I'm not studying to be a writer!".

No comments: