Friday, April 20, 2007

Much needed rest!

After much deliberation, I skipped school today to rest at home. Afterall, there isn't any important lessons today and frankly speaking, lessons don't really matter anymore. But that's a wrong attitude so don't learn.

People have been asking me why I'm still studying so hard and doing my tutorials, and telling me they don't understand why. Ha! But really, why not? I guess it's because I believe in doing everything properly till the end. I've been thinking about it and that's what I feel is the answer. Oh yeah, I've also been thinking that I think too much but apparently, as I found out this morning, being a deep thinker is a good thing. So yay!

SYF is coming up in 5 days and I'm really nervous! I don't feel prepared and ready for syf. Guitar ensemble got Gold with Honours! The pressure and stress and the standards we have to live up to! GAH! But I shall just do my very best for TJ Modern dance. (: Dance practice everyday for the next few days, which is going to be extremely tiring. But it's the last few practices so I shall cherish it and give my best.

Off to meet my dad in a while, then to school for dance prac with Zaki. But before that, I shall do the 6 weird things quiz that Jerome and Shijie have tagged me to do. See, somtimes procrastinating is a good thing because instead of having to do it twice, I only have to do it once now! Here goes...


This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1. When I am sitting on a chair, I can't stand having both my legs touching the floor. One or both of them have to be up in the air, on a ledge, crossed beneath me etc. It's really uncomfortable to sit for long time with both legs down properly.

2. People who can travel by bus around Singapore amazes me. I find it amazing that they know which bus travels to where, the route that it will take etc. And it's really really cool when they know that to travel from this place to that, they have to take this bus to wherever, then change to something else. I don't even know what buses are there in front of my house!

3. I don't sleep with a bloster. I don't recall ever having to use one though I had one when I was young. The bloster just lay on the side of the bed and end up on the floor in the morning.

4. My mind tend to shut down when I'm surrounded by a large crowd of people in places, which is why I don't like crowded places. I don't take in anything happening around me. So even if there is someone I know among the crowd I wouldn't realise it because I see, but I don't process what I see in my mind.

5. I am allergic to durian. I can't eat durian (duh), or durian puffs, durian cake and I'm guessing any durian related food cos it makes my mouth itch terribly. No big loss anyway.

6. Sometimes I find it hard to accept things (like mathematics theory etc) just as they are. I have to understand why it is like that before I will take it to be true. Aaron who tutored and "homeschooled" me will know! There were times when I refused to absorb what is being taught until I understand why the thing is the way it is.

DONE! I'm not going to tag anyone to do it. (:

No comments: